Next Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from holeydood3. Let's get this forum ball rolling!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from holeydood3. Let's get this forum ball rolling! Empty Greetings from holeydood3. Let's get this forum ball rolling!

Post  warblgarbl Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:19 pm

1.) Give your in-game steam name to us.

ST•holeydood3

2.) Tell us about yourself. (minimum of 5 sentences)

I'm a formerly competitive, now casual player from the dark realms of TFC. I'm in college majoring in Computer Engineering, enjoying messing with code, playing video games, etc. I actually have a real life outside of school and gaming, and go running, play floor hockey, go swimming, go geocaching, and a bunch of other things pretty regularly. The main thing that will stick with you about me are my feelings towards religion. I have no issue with people being religous or spiritual, but once that religion crosses the line and is systematically hurting people or lying to them, then I take issue; ie. child rape, intelligent design in science classes, bigotry towards gays and women, etc.

3.) Why do you want to join the Next Plan? (minimum of 3 sentences)

I don't, I'm just stopping by to say hi. Sentence two. Sentence three.

4.) (optional) Do you have anyone that sponsors you to be in the clan? (members that sponsor applying members can prove to be a good benefit if you are applying)

No, since I don't have any interest in joining the clan itself. I'm a currently happy member of ST. Just here to hang out.

5.) How often do you play at our servers?

When 1. I have free time, and 2. people on my friends list are playing on it, and 3. ST is empty.

warblgarbl

Back to top Go down

Greetings from holeydood3. Let's get this forum ball rolling! Empty Re: Greetings from holeydood3. Let's get this forum ball rolling!

Post  Bumblecorgis Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Thank you holeydood3, you have set an example on how to apply for Next Plan. Very Happy EXCEPT that you only have 1 sentence on telling us why you want to join Next Plan. (I know you are not, but this is information for incoming members.)

Bumblecorgis
CEO
CEO

https://nextplan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down